National Biodiversity Data Centre
The National Biodiversity Data Centre is a national organisation for the collection, collation, management, analysis and dissemination of data on Ireland's biological diversity. Biodiversity data are a key requirement for understanding our natural surroundings, for tracking change in our environment and for gaining a greater insight on how we benefit from, and impact upon, the ecosystem goods and services provided by biological diversity; a national asset which contributes at least €2.8 billion to the Irish economy each year.
- Local BioBlitz Challenge – a huge success! (18th Jun 2013 - 4:12 PM)
- Irelandâ€™s BioBlitz 2013 (23rd May 2013 - 12:45 PM)
- All ready for Ireland’s BioBlitz 2013 (22nd May 2013 - 3:08 PM)
- Follow up on Irish Freshwater Biologistsâ€™ Meeting â€“ Friday 8 March 2013 (17th Apr 2013 - 10:08 AM)
- Local BioBlitz Challenge 2013 – sites finalised! (28th Mar 2013 - 11:07 AM)
- New bat species found in Ireland (26th Mar 2013 - 10:10 AM)
- National Biodiversity Data Centre JobBridge Internship 2013 (19th Feb 2013 - 12:28 PM)
The twitter feed app is having trouble, please check back later.